Are you eager to change the world? Want to bring your passion for software development into the media industry? We'd be delighted to welcome you as a team member in one of our 3 engineering centers: Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, and Tomsk or as a remote colleague.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Strong Benefits package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
Please find the current job opportunities below. Are you a young lack of industry experience? Don't hesitate to apply for an intern position:
As a part of the Software Development Team, you have an opportunity to participate in different projects. We are developing different software systems from the services/API to desktop, mobile, and web applications.
- Analyze standards and requirements;
- Design tests, test cases, test scenarios, test procedures;
- Execute functional, non-functional, smoke, regression tests;
- Report identified issues in the bug tracking system;
- Analyze identified bugs and incidents;
- Prepare and support for demonstration of systems.
What we expect from you:
- Strong understanding of software testing principles;
- Good knowledge of different testing approaches;
- Ability to work in an Agile environment;
- Good communication skills;
- Critical attention to detail;
- Motivation to study constantly.
As a plus for you:
- Knowledge of Python;
- Knowledge of API testing;
- Knowledge GUI automation testing.
Junior Android Developer
As the Junior Software Engineer, you will be working with an experienced Tech Lead. The opportunity to be a part of the team and develop video processing applications for mobile devices.
- Develop mobile applications including coding, bug fixing, unit testing
- Comfortable working in an Agile Development Environment (Scrum/Kanban)
- Working in one of our engineering centers or remote
- Self-motivated and quick-learner
- Good knowledge of Kotlin & Java
- Basic knowledge of MVC architecture
- Good verbal and social skills
- BS in Computer Science or Similar Preferred
Machine Learning Engineer / Software Engineer
We are looking for a strong researcher in ML team to work in the field of multimedia.
- Working with video / images
- Data analysis, dependency search
- Writing and training models for tasks: (content detection, segmentation, generative models, anomaly detection)
- Working with data (collection, cleaning, preparation of the dataset)
- At least 3-5 years work experience
- Strong skills of neural networks: (convolutional networks, recurrent networks, fully connected networks, GAN, autoencoders)
- Experience with other machine learning algorithms: (linear model, decision tree, SVM, ensembles, anomaly detection)
- Good in math
- Good level of Python (numpy, scipy, matplotlib, pandas, sklearn)
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras)
- Write clean and efficient code
- Linux, Git, Data bases, CI, unit-tests
- Knowledge of state of art in ML
- The desire to learn new things
- Fluent English, written and verbal
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of video codecs
- Experience with ffmpeg Apply