VQ Analyzer 7.2 is now ready for download
Another update of VQ Analyzer is now live, and we couldn't be more excited to share it with you. This innovative video stream analysis tool has been specifically designed and tested to provide comprehensive graphical and numerical insights into your decoding process.
The following new features have been added to VQ Analyzer 7.2:
1. AVS3. For AVS3, the latest generation source coding/decoding standard with independent intellectual property rights in China, the following functions have been added:
1.1 Updated to HPM-15.1
1.2 Added pixel's details information at intra, inter(partial), transform, and ESAO modes.
- In the detailed view of the prediction mode for intra-blocks, a pop-up has been added, which appears when you click on each pixel. The pop-up shows the parameters and formulas for calculating the corresponding pixel value.
- In a detailed view of the prediction mode for Inter, Temporal, HMVP, BIO, BGS, PF, IPC, SBTMVP, ETMVP, OBMC, MVAP of Inter blocks, a pop-up has been added, which appears when you click on each pixel. The pop-up provides parameters, formulas, and reference values for calculating the relevant pixel.
- In a detailed view of the transform mode, when you click on the coefficient value, a pop-up will appear. The pop-up contains the parameters and formulas for calculating the value of the respective coefficient.
- In detailed ESAO mode, when clicking on a pixel value, a popup appears. The pop-up displays parameters and formulas for calculating the value of the corresponding pixel.
2. VVC. For VVC, Versatile Video Coding (MPEG-I Part 3), a video compression standard, the following functions have been added:
2.1 Updated to VTM-19.0.
2.2 The decoding process is accelerated. Frame transitions are now faster.
3. License. Priority servers list to Product Activation has been added. It is now possible to add IPs to the list of floating servers. The server priority list has been added. If the first floating server in the priority list is already being used, the VQ Analyzer will connect to the next one.
4. For all codecs. It is now possible to export motion vectors to a csv file.