VQ Analyzer 7.0 release
Today we are pleased to announce the release of another update of VQ Analyzer: our designed and tested video stream analysis tool can inspect each step of your decoding process graphically and numerically.
The following new features have been added to VQ Analyzer 7.0:
1. For VVC, Versatile Video Coding (MPEG-I Part 3), a video compression standard, the following functions have been added:
1.1. Updated to VTM 17.0.
1.2. Details popup window. Now you can view detailed information on pixel value calculation in a separate window. The option is available in the modes Prediction, Transform, and Adaptive Filter.
1.3. Hex toggle in Syntax Info. A button has been added to the Syntax Info window to toggle values to the hexadecimal system. The toggle works independently for each tab.
2. AVS3. For AVS3, the latest generation source coding/decoding standard with independent intellectual property rights in China, the following functions have been added:
2.1 Updated to HPM-14.1.
2.2 Prediction Details:
- SAWP Weight Matrix and visualization of SAWP Parts for SAWP blocks. For intra blocks of Spatial Angular Weighted Prediction (SAWP), weight matrices, parameters, and part visualization have been added to the detailed view of the Prediction mode.
- AWP Weight Matrix and visualization of AWP Parts for AWP blocks. For Angular Weighted Prediction (AWP), inter blocks, weight matrices, parameters, and part visualization have been added to the detailed view of the Prediction mode.
- Motion Buffer for inter blocks. For inter blocks, the Motion Buffer mode has been added to the detailed view of the Prediction mode.
2.3 Tabs for each stage of the transformation process in Transform Details. For VVC, AVS3, AV1, HEVC, and AVC codecs, the Levels, Coeffs, and Residuals tabs have been added to the Transform mode details. You can view the stages of the transformation process in them separately. On the Main tab, all the stages are displayed concurrently.